The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are proud to present our carbon fiber scoops for the Elise and Exige. We are offering complete packages for the Exige and Elise. These scoops are 100% carbon fiber. It does not have fiberglass backing. We will be offering these in 3k or 6k weaves and matte or gloss finish.

Elise Package includes
ORE Carbon scoops
ORE No Drill Brackets
ORE Mesh
ORE Hardware

$350 plus shipping

Exige Package includes
ORE Carbon scoops
ORE Mesh

$235 plus shipping

At this time we are not making wide scoops so please do not ask, if this changes we will let everyone know.

Our lead time for this group buy is 6-8 weeks from when the group buy closes.

Any questions or for payment details please email [email protected]

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been waiting for like 3 months for the other group buy... Wait times are insane, what's the deal?
We had to wait for the other group buy to finish and get everything in at once. We just got the shipment in today. We will check to make sure everything is as it should be and ship it out next week.

·
Registered
78 Posts
your answers to wide scoop and cheaper Exige scoops. You are welcome.
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/group-buy-cf-exige-style-extra-wide-scoops-249457/
Yeah we just saw that he is running a group buy in direct response to ours. What we can say is that with us you are dealing with a US based company and all the support that goes along with that.

Also for the Elise guys our no drill bracket kit is much more reasonably priced than the RLS kit. Our total package deal in the end is much cheaper!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yeah we just saw that he is running a group buy in direct response to ours. What we can say is that with us you are dealing with a US based company and all the support that goes along with that.

Also for the Elise guys our no drill bracket kit is much more reasonably priced than the RLS kit. Our total package deal in the end is much cheaper!
I'm absolutely pro-USA. You guys have been doing great work and I for one appreciate your efforts.

But they have Wide scoops hahaha

·
Registered
225 Posts
I already ordered a set. Bump on price and quality of service. The ORE guys got there stuff figured out and are really producing some nice stuff. Lowtush has been good at answering all my annoying detailed questions.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered the CF scoops for my Elise from ORE as well and LowTush has been extremely responsive to every single one of my hundreds of questions. Trust me, the back and forth between us has completely inundated my inbox--I ask a LOT of questions. LowTush constantly keeps me updated, and I know if I ever had issues, he'd be sure to take care of it. The customer service alone will keep me coming back!

·
Vendor
359 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts