The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father is flying to FL in a few days. Originally he wanted to drive his Elise but didn't want to spend a combined thirty hours driving there and back. I searched (LotusTalk & Google) and could only come up with Xotic Car Rentals, which doesn't seem to have it's own dedicated website. Has anyone here dealt with them? Perhaps someone knows of another rental company. Any input would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I think Randy rented an Orange Elise while he was at Sebring. I rented a new MB E-350 with AMG kit at Dollar in Orlando for real cheap. They have cheapest of the of luxury rentals. 5 series, E350, Escalade, and H2 for just over $100/day.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here is the link to the Xotic Dream cars site:

Xotic Dream Cars - FLORIDA EXOTIC & LUXURY CAR RENTALS - RENT A FERRARI, BENTLEY, LAMBORGHINI, ASTON MARTIN, FORD GT, LOTUS, HUMMER H2 AND MANY MORE - DAILY, WEEKLY & MONTHLY RENTALS.* IN MIAMI, WEST PALM BEACH. FORT LAUDERDALE, TAMPA, ORLANDO, NAPLE

Last I heard they still offered Lotus Elise rentals (they have them on the website), and apparently they will deliver them to the Orlando location if needed.

Also, here is another good location:

Florida Exotic Car Rental Inc - Lotus Elise

1 - 3 of 3 Posts