The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone able to recommend a good body shop in the Orlando area. Need a new clam installed. Dayas has been recommended but have not called me back. Other recommendation was Dimmit in Clearwater but it's a bit inconvenient.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Anyone able to recommend a good body shop in the Orlando area. Need a new clam installed. Dayas has been recommended but have not called me back. Other recommendation was Dimmit in Clearwater but it's a bit inconvenient.

Dimmit no longer exists... I think I speak for just about everyone in Central Florida by saying Orlando Lotus is the best around! Craig is their master tech and he's awesome!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Craig at Lotus Aston can install a clam with his eyes closed. Dayas is a high level shop. Fields body shop is also high level. If calling Fields body shop, just call the Lambo dealer and ask to be connected to the body shop.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Burke Corvettes, ask for Tim. He has worked on Lotus cars and is a perfectionist about his work. Will agree with everyone else about Craig, his work is great.

·
Super Moderator
6,732 Posts
Dimmit no longer exists... I think I speak for just about everyone in Central Florida by saying Orlando Lotus is the best around! Craig is their master tech and he's awesome!
The body shop still exists. They do still do Lotus as well. When I was working there we had an Evora and Elise in the body shop.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The body shop still exists. They do still do Lotus as well. When I was working there we had an Evora and Elise in the body shop.

So without a lotus franchise agreement, are they still an 'authorized' Lotus service department?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts