The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nike shoes can you help me?

This thing has nothing to do whit Lotus, except maybe for the saffron yellow of the color:D .
I'd like to buy a pair of Nike Shox Turbo in this coloro variant:

But nike doesn't sell them here in Italy and i can't buy them on internet niketown site, the only that get them, because they sell things only in Usa.
I don't know nobody in Usa to help me so i think to do in this way with your little help guys:

1)i'll go to niketown web site and buy with my creditcard the shoes
2)i decide to deliver the shoes at one of yours address in Usa
3) once the shoes will be delivered to you, you call the Fedex to deliver the pack to me in Italy with the payment directly at the receivement, me.

Could anybody give me this little help?

Sorry for the OT

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Nice shoes!
I guess I can help you. Doesn't seem that complicated. Let me know.

BTW: what size shoe do you wear? I know if I like them, they might not look too bad with my yellow elise! :D :D :D

Neil

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Little Bastard said:
Nice shoes!
I guess I can help you. Doesn't seem that complicated. Let me know.

BTW: what size shoe do you wear? I know if I like them, they might not look too bad with my yellow elise! :D :D :D

Neil

Thank you for your interesting, i'm waiting for my credit card, when it arrived to me i can start the operation "FXXk Nike commercial policy".

My number is Us 7,5...
This kind of shoes are the best with saffron yellow...

Bye

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
atyclb said:
chrome orange owners should get these:

This color is normally sold here in Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but the yellow is not selled, not in normal shops not in other sites that sells nike online, only niketown gets the yellow but they don't sell them to me in Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Iceman- said:
Thank you for your interesting, i'm waiting for my credit card, when it arrived to me i can start the operation "FXXk Nike commercial policy".

My number is Us 7,5...
This kind of shoes are the best with saffron yellow...

Bye
Hey 7.5 is my size :D. and Saffron is the color I ordered. Let me know what happens with your credit card.

Neil

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Little Bastard said:
Hey 7.5 is my size :D. and Saffron is the color I ordered. Let me know what happens with your credit card.

Neil
Am I the only one who has found it nearly impossible to get a pair of comfortable gym shoes in size 7.5?

Every time I go to buy shoes, the shoes I like only seem to come in sizes 8 and above :mad:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Am I the only one who has found it nearly impossible to get a pair of comfortable gym shoes in size 7.5?

Every time I go to buy shoes, the shoes I like only seem to come in sizes 8 and above :mad:
If it makes you feel any better, I have trouble finding comfortable gym shoes in size 15...

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
MikeAR303 said:

Tell me about it...:rolleyes: the only shoes I can find in 7.5 are the pimped out basketball shoes! I've even heard, "we're sorry sir, but we don't carry anything under a size 8".... WTF!? so everybody that has a smaller size has to just grow there feet!:mad: bloody idiots! Luckily driving shoes come in all sizes.

Neil

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
If it makes you feel any better, I have trouble finding comfortable gym shoes in size 15...
Size 15! Holy $hit.... you are a big doppy white guy!!!:D :D :D

Neil

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
MikeAR303 said:

try here

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Try wearing 8 1/2 EEEE... They tend to be few and far between, and there are really only two brands of shoes that come in "fat foot" sizes - naturally, they tend to be the expensive ones...:(

Tim Mullen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts