The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey LT how's everyone Saturday going? It breaks my heart to say this, but since Sector 111 is unavailable at the moment is anyone aware of any other options in regards to the S111 sys.6.pack? I ordered a racing seat and harness and need to find some floor mounts for the harness. Thanks!

·
Recreational Mechanic
833 Posts
Aside from the anti-sub belt holder all that the SYS 6 pack includes are aluminum reinforcement plates and nuts/bolts that you can fab yourself. Honestly the hardware kit that came with it was utter crap...butter-soft bolts that stripped on first installation. I replaced them all with zinc plated grade 8.8 stuff from the hardware store. Stainless is nice but it's butter soft.

There are many other ways you could come up with to secure the anti sub belt, it does have to be low profile though, not a lot of room under there. There's gotta be some universal anti-sub mount available for that at Summit, Jegs, etc.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Hey LT how's everyone Saturday going? It breaks my heart to say this, but since Sector 111 is unavailable at the moment is anyone aware of any other options in regards to the S111 sys.6.pack? I ordered a racing seat and harness and need to find some floor mounts for the harness. Thanks!
I have one side that I can sell, if you want it send me a PM and I'll go make sure I have all the parts. Never used.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I too was going to buy the S111 kit. Instead, I've decided to go OEM from DeRoure Ltd - Genuine Lotus Parts, Saab Parts, Porsche Parts, Morgan Parts, Subaru Parts (UK). I saw the Elise-spares piece, but not the full set of kit...and Elise-spares did not respond to my inquiry. In the list below, I think I have everything that is needed. Too, Deroure has a diagram on their website. This is my first order with Deroure. So far, excellent, frequent, automated updates. Oh, shipping was charged to me later. In the end, I think OEM is going to be superior to the S111 kit, but you need to be patient for these bits to arrive from UK.

And omit the plinths. Mine were cracked and I wanted to freshen them.

Attachments

·
user /tron
880 Posts
Anyone in the US ever seen or used this piece from Japanese lotus tuner BSK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts