Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Cool! You need a Chimera battery! ;)

I'm pretty sure I have friends that play your guitars.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Will be working the ALMS race at Laguna (and hanging around the hot pits), next month. Look forward to watching the Long Beach race this weekend. Thanks for supporting Lotus and the AJR team. Certainly plan on looking them up next month.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
We attend the ALMS races at Road America, camping there with out Lotus's every year.

We'd love to see you there! We always cook a gourmet race dinner, and you're hereby invited as our Guests of Honor!

That alone should be reason enough to come race at RA!...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Marc, there will be quite a few Lotus owners their tomorrow. Hope the car does well and I definitely plan on coming by the pit to check the car out as close as possible. Good luck tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Will be there tomorrow, looking forward to seeing the cars and the teams. Hope to take a close look in the pits!

Are you guys going to be selling any apparel or anything? would really love to pick some up

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Definitely will the alms pits are going to be one of my highlights..if its not busy I'll see of I can find you! There'll be a couple of us

·
Registered
489 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for supporting AJR and Lotus. Can't make it down this weekend for LB but will be out at Laguna to cheer on the team.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Marc thanks for taking the time to chat with us in the pits. Truly appreciated.

Nuts on the bad luck I saw the pictures on Facebook. Car sounded great and was much better on pace once you got the exhaust fixed! Looking forward to the teams follow on performances now that you have more than 3 weeks with the car!

All in all a great day

And for those of you that weren't there...470 hp out of an na "Camry" v6 never sounded so insane

·
Registered
311 Posts
They finished 12 out of 12 in the GT class and 31 out of a field of 33. I assume they had to retire early (or had to take some time to fix their crashes). I saw the first crash, got rearended by Pappas in Black Swan Racing, in the very early laps. Pappas was PISSED at the flaggers for not showing the yellow flag in that turn. They interviewed him and he just went off. You gotta feel bad for Pappas though. All that time and money and your out in lap 2 because the flagger didn't tell you to slow down. I wouldn't think it was the Lotus fault, he thought he was cleared and turned his car around and bang!!!

ALMS Past Races & Results - American Le Mans Series

Only 27 more days until we see the Lotus again (assuming they are in this race)?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
They sat out for about 20 laps early on after the diffuser crash, then a few laps later on as well...seemed to have small problems throughout after that impact.

They said they will be at Laguna, so we will see!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The car was badly damaged from the hit to the rear in the first lap. Since the pits are not the same as at a real track vs a public road course.. the team had to run to the truck to get parts, so the car had to suffer on the track until they could pit. Once we did the exhaust was badly damaged and nearly closed. lost a ton of laps but then got back out.
The car ran well considering and we finished but we have a lot of repairs to do.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts