a whole bunch

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yup.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yup there's a bunch of us, I think there wuz a Canadian Thread somewhere. There's a guy in Richmond B.C. with a CO Elise I'm wondering if he's on here cuz my friends always tell me they see one there.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
I'm most likely driving up to Vancouver for an indefinite period of time - maybe as long as a month. Love to meet some of you. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yup there's a bunch of us, I think there wuz a Canadian Thread somewhere. There's a guy in Richmond B.C. with a CO Elise I'm wondering if he's on here cuz my friends always tell me they see one there.
I spotted cd4age on 49th & Oak St. on past Sat at 6p.m. sweet exhaust sound...
I also spotted the CO Elise from Richmond, B.C. couple times. Licence plate is 000 ___
I'm a very soon to be lotus owner, waiting for my delivery this week :panic:

·
Registered
389 Posts
BTW for the West Coast Lotus people, Weissach is hosting a track day at Pacific Raceways in Seattle on Sept 8. I'll be there. Come check it out. I did the track day in June and WOW what a blast.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Canadian living in China - but I come home for three weeks tomorrow!!! Can't wait to get the car out of storage. I live two hours north of Toronto.

(P.S. Does anyone have numbers on the total amount of Elise/Exige sold here (Canada) by model year? It'd be interesting to know how "exclusive" each of our vehicles are.)

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm most likely driving up to Vancouver for an indefinite period of time - maybe as long as a month. Love to meet some of you. :)
Alan,

What show are you writing for?
When are you going to be here?
We're having a Lotus Club BBQ on Aug. 16

I can wear my "United Hollywood" t-shirt. On maybe the black one, "Writers on strike" rotflrotfl

Ian
Technical Director (service manager)
Panavision Vancouver.

(I gave up on writing decades ago, but I'm still in the film biz renting cameras.)

1 - 20 of 146 Posts