The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all...this will be my first post on this site ...i recently purchased a 2011 yellow evora and couldn't be more pleased with the car.. when i bought the car and had it delivered, there was no owners manual...i am trying to remedy that situation with the seller but in the meantime would like to get to know the car better...i initially emailed lotususa for a cost to download a pdf but have received no response back after almost a week...i need to ask if anyone in this community has a download of the owners manual that i could purchase? thanks for the help!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome!

I have not heard that there is an electronic version of the owner's manual available-- though that would be great-- but you can always order a replacement through a dealer. The part number is A132T0324J (the last letter might be wrong, but that should get you close) and the cost is around $100 I think. Well worth it, though if you can get the previous owner to hand it over that's of course the better option!

Looking forward to hearing your impressions of the car. :UK:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ronny...vero is a nice, quiet slice of south florida..thank you for the tip on the service manual..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mike, i sent you a PM

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
West, thank you for the part number ...i will try this if all else fails...1 dealer in florida quoted me $250 for the manual...i think i will shop that around first :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts