The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I've decided to sell my OZ Racing 15" / 16" wheel set (5.5J front, 7.5J rear), satin black powder coated and shod with Toyo R1R rubber (only 2K highway only miles), 195 50R15 front, 225 45R16 rear. The wheels also have brand new genuine Lotus center caps, and will be shipped with a set of proper (round seat) chrome lug nuts, also new as well as the set of Tire Rack carriers seen pictured.

These were the stock wheels on my 2000 111S (Series 1) when it was new. I had them professionally low temperature powder coated in satin black and the Toyos installed late last spring (May) to use as my every day wheels and tires, but to be honest, I get so little wear out of my Rota's and R888's, including track days, that having these wheels is very redundant.

Great, high quality wheel set for for a great price for someone looking for a 15/16 wheel set, track day wheels, etc.

Located in SE Michigan (South Lyon).

Would prefer local pick-up, but will ship at purchaser's cost.

$1400 OBO

Post, PM me, or e-mail me at kilomonster (at) sbcglobal (dot) net for questions.

Cheers,

Aric

·
Registered
1998 Elise Duratec, 2009 Exige S240 (+TVS1320 / CC)
900 Posts
Just be aware guys, these are great wheels - I have a set too but will only fit a S1 Elise (1997 to 2000), not the S2 cars (either Rover or Toyota powered) because the offset & PCD's are comletely different.
:shift:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...are you sure about that? I wasn't trying to misrepresent the wheels - I thought the Fed Elises and the 111S had the same PCD and offsets. I did some research and what I found suggested that on a few different sources. The only thing that I found in my research was that the S240 and onward Exiges with the 4 pot APs won't clear 15s...

Just be aware guys, these are great wheels - I have a set too but will only fit a S1 Elise (1997 to 2000), not the S2 cars (either Rover or Toyota powered) because the offset & PCD's are comletely different.
:shift:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
...well it looks like I stand corrected...only S1 fitment...will still work on your Sport 190, S1 Sport Elise / S1 Exige, or 340R though...

The link below describes the fitment of S2 wheels on S1 cars with spacers, but the other way would be impossible without some najor modifications or a change to S1 hubs it sounds like.

Lotus Elise S1 Wheels

...and another good link:

http://wiki.seloc.org/a/S1_Wheel_Options

And here's S2 wheels (notice that the later 111R wheels have different offsets)

http://wiki.seloc.org/a/S2_Wheel_Options

·
Registered
1998 Elise Duratec, 2009 Exige S240 (+TVS1320 / CC)
900 Posts
Yes Aric, those links give the full monty. By the way, they're not ideal for Exige S1 either - although the PDC is correct, the Exige uses 16" Fr & 17" Rr wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts