723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check the price...not low enough?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Check the price...not low enough?
Tried to PM but your mailbox is full.

I assume they will fit the LSS front brakes. How much would shipping be to 94022? Are you open to offers? Pagids are very expensive compared to other pads and I haven't convinced myself they are worth the premium price.

Gary

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried to PM but your mailbox is full.

I assume they will fit the LSS front brakes. How much would shipping be to 94022? Are you open to offers? Pagids are very expensive compared to other pads and I haven't convinced myself they are worth the premium price.

Gary
PM box emptied.
Shipping $10.
Sure you can offer anything you like.
It's odd that pads are a consumable and at $225 no one is buying them.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello tracksters

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought these would sell pronto. Just goes to show how little I know. :shrug:
25% off list ($300) :wave:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since no one here uses brake pads (?) I put these on eBay. If you'd like them just let me know...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...still sitting on the shelf...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is this Pagid RS 14 Black Front? FYI, BWR has them for $178.
Yes, it is the RS 14 compound.

No, BWR does not even have them on their web site. Please, if you don't know of what you write...:up:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And I thought you are a vendor why you keep selling your stuffs in non-commercial thread?
I'm not a vendor. This is personal stuff for sale.

You say you want the wheels I have for sale so I offer them to you. You say no. You post about pads that you don't know of. You call me a vendor. What is your issue? If you don't want something just stay out of the thread.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm not a vendor. This is personal stuff for sale.

You say you want the wheels I have for sale so I offer them to you. You say no. You post about pads that you don't know of. You call me a vendor. What is your issue? If you don't want something just stay out of the thread.
Sorry I said no offense at very beginning. I was just curious about if they are same pads since I may be interested. You replied it is pagid black and I found BWR is selling the same thing for cheaper price. I am just giving you a FYI, but you said I don't know what I am talking about really offenses me.

As if you are a vendor or not, we can leave that for moderator to justify. I am not here to waste my time to debate with you. I believe you have no interest doing so as well.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I said no offense at very beginning. I was just curious about if they are same pads since I may be interested. You replied it is pagid black and I found BWR is selling the same thing for cheaper price. I am just giving you a FYI, but you said I don't know what I am talking about really offenses me.

As if you are a vendor or not, we can leave that for moderator to justify. I am not here to waste my time to debate with you. I believe you have no interest doing so as well.
Not exactly, as I replied: "No, BWR does not even have them on their web site. Please, if you don't know of what you write..." What you found were stock size pads. If you have a question about LS/AP pads why not just ask? Or PM?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still available
These are priced about $50 cheaper than I can find anywhere else. Plus I am offering free shipping.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts