The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Good luck with that. It's a hypersilver. The closest I could find was the color on some Infiniti cars. I ended up bringing my wheels to prince wheel services in North Carolina. They fixed the butcher job the local wheel refinishers did.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
According to LEW they are a "crystal titanium" finish (scroll to bottom of page). Don't know if that's helpful.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
There is an OZ Racing catalog at this link, dated 2017:

On page 41 Crystal Titanium is listed as a finish option for the OZ Ultraleggera wheels. Being that recent (and maybe still a current finish), perhaps OZ could provide more specific information if needed. Or, if we're really lucky, possibly touch up paint to match...🤔..wouldn't that be nice.

·
Administrator
3,146 Posts
If it's like many wheels its layered up to give the depth and color. Prime, black, base color, CC

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,085 Posts
If you have mild curb rash and just want to touch-up to prevent corrosion or flaking, brush-paint the blemishes silver, then clear-coat. (See if OZ would give you a sample of the paint.) 😈

BUT you will STILL always see and be aware of the gashes. 😕 (Nobody else will notice it though, LOL)

If you want to go further without a professional job, look at this:

Reactions: pete inno
1 - 9 of 9 Posts