The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon---

I have a hardtop that I need painted along with a pair of scuff guards. (BRP for those who care..) I was wondering if anyone had a particularly favorable experience with a particular paint shop.

I was considering Pearl Auto Body as I had good experience with their motorcycle division (Gunslinger) for a restoration I did a year or so ago.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Crestone Collision in Littleton (just off S. Santa Fe) matched my BRP perfectly back in late 2005.

12371 N MEAD WAY
LITTLETON, CO
80125-9782
Phone: 303-346-8600

Tom

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Reviving an old thread...

Any other suggestions? I've talked with SVE already and while they do great work (they repaired my RS4 after a deer caused me to hit a snow bank) they don't exactly seem keen on doing it. I've emailed them twice (know one of the guys fairly well) and they haven't gotten back to me at all (and it's been 4 weeks). When I talked to them they are just swamped so I think they don't want to take on a fun project with what they know is a very picky owner (me).

I'm also talking to Rallye Coach Works but haven't gotten an estimate back yet. I'll give Crestone a call as well.

Thoughts?

·
...call me a space cowboy
252 Posts
Have a few chips and wondering if you had any luck with finding a paint shop

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I wound up using SVE in Broomfield to do a lot of little things (like paint the front clam). Great shop, ask for Mike or Butch and tell them Ross sent you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts