Jon

·
Banned
874 Posts
I get'em:cool:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
while I have no idea what the sheep painting means to the artist... it granted me a window into my own soul...

when I look at it I focus on the hanging gear with the scissors hanging from the gear... and I think to myself "if I slowly pull on the scissors the string holding the gear will break, but if I quickly tug on the scissors, the string holding the scissors will break"-poke-

I always have an engineers perspective, never that of an artist :rolleyes:

·
Registered
140 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
rotfl rotfl

I really identify with this thing...

i fink u would like to trade-in your elise for my bumblecopter?

while I have no idea what the sheep painting means to the artist... it granted me a window into my own soul...:
the sheep is clearly being probed for information. perhaps the herd is planning an escape and this poor unfortunate sheep was randomly selected and questioned. intimidation tactics are used to extract the escape plans. if the sheep fails to comply, he will the shears, if that isn't enough to get him to talk... hes going to the grinder.

poor mr. sheep... and then rushed in.. chickens in choppers... we will FIGHT for sh33p freedom and hold our woolly necks high.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Does anyone else feel the same way about this painting?
That depends on what the heck it says to your soul; you did not specify. To my soul it says, "You should have clicked on a different thread."

xtn

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
That depends on what the heck it says to your soul; you did not specify. To my soul it says, "You should have clicked on a different thread."

xtn
lol +1....i'm not an artistic kinda guy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts