The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
September 19 (Rain Date 20) – PALS en mass to McGoverns

What: Picnic and Car Show – mostly Lotus but many other import and exotic on display.
Where: Ellicot City, MD. Directions will be emailed to anyone who needs them.
When: Sept 19 with a rain date of Sept 20.
Start at 2:00 PM Food served about 4:00PM. Party ends 7:00PM

Format: PALS will go to Kevin’s en mass – either by individual treks, or by arranged caravans (depending on where you are coming from and when you plan to leave).

Description: Kevin opens his estate and garage to Lotus enthusiasts and personal friends with interesting automobiles. A fine picnic is served and cars are displayed on an expansive field. Pool and Tennis courts are available for use. Spouses and Children are encouraged to participate.

Reason to come:
Socialize with other Lotus and automotive enthusiasts.
Excellent food
Pool and Tennis
Kevin’s Lotus Garage and display of Lotus Sport Racing Esprits

RSVP by Sept 12 so we can plan food but last minute additions OK.

keep an eye out for info on the last scheduled PALS event of the year - Lotus Corral at SVRA Vintage Race NJMP Oct 3

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One week to go. Not a lot of activity on the LT thread but, several RSVP's through the PhillyLotus e-mail list. This is a big event and worth the effort to go.

Some pics from prior years:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
hey guys can't make this one either, i really should have brought my work schedule to the winter planning meeting.... i'll know for next year. looks like i might be able to make the svra race on the sunday, ill post on that thread closer to that week.

have a good time

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope everyone going to this has a good time. THe weather looks perfect for an event. I unfortunately can't go. Some please take pictures and post them to the thread.

·
Registered
109 Posts
cool:up: cant wait to see 'em
Here are a few of the pictures from Kevin's. The weather was perfect. Plenty of Lotus' of course with quite a few Ferrari/Lambo/Panteras thrown in. The dolphin painted Lamborghini was pretty unusual.
Bruce

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Another great get together! Thanks Kevin for hosting a great event!!

- Todd

·
Registered
588 Posts
So bumbed I missed this...the pictures looked incredible!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.