The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how long it takes? Ive had a bit of a busy schedule the last few months and since they're only open mon-fri im having a bit of difficulty trying to get my car down there and back during lunchish.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Anyone know how long it takes? Ive had a bit of a busy schedule the last few months and since they're only open mon-fri im having a bit of difficulty trying to get my car down there and back during lunchish.
Ask them for a loaner car. You can work with them and schedule the work for a day when they can give you a loaner.

·
Registered
186 Posts
just call them...u probably will get appt. next day...and it 'll take only 1-1.5 hr.
and go buy your own filter at toyota...u save yourself $20:D:D
they're hurting for work..:evil:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yeah mine took 1.5 hrs. Close to 2. I read my mens health magazine 2 and a half times and got stared at a lot haha awkwarð

·
Registered
624 Posts
My blackberry goes crazy when I type really fast. That happens often but usually I catch it and correct it.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I paid aboot 165 for mine

·
Registered
610 Posts
Oops. Wrong dealer. :( I'm talking about Park Avenue Lotus in Maywood, New Jersey. The OP asked about Park Place Lotus somewhere in the northwest. Sorry. :(
LoL its all good, we usually get east coasters on here a lot for whatever reason.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.