The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a road trip for the 4th to seattle with the wife. On our way the a/c seemed to not be working. I called Park Place and they were able to get me in the next day. They also did some warranty work for me as well. I most pleased because my headlight housings have always had a haze on them. Nothing i tried could get it to come off. They werent able to reach Lotus till monday morning. I was leaving monday morning also. They were able to contact Lotus first thing and got my car in before we left. Also he was able to have have the new headlight housings installed under warranty. Brian was who i spoke with and they were great to work with. I will be returning in March to have the Lotus looked at one more time before the warranty expires. They also have some amazing cars on display there. Here are some of them.

My favorite first:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those are some nice looking cars!!

Isn't there anywhere in closer (like Salt Lake City) that could do the warranty work? Or do you like the road trip?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was already in seattle on vacation. I just took my maserati that i picked up to Steve Harris Imports. I was NOT impressed. The service department was very unprofessional. I will travel to Seattle to Park Place from now on. Here are some of the complaints i have with Steve Harris Imports:

1. They new i was coming from out of town. I arrived and waited in the lobby. The tech was informed i was waiting and from out of town. The service manager showed up and everyone took a breakfast break for about an hour knowing i am waiting in the lobby

2. The service manager and the tech were arguing about how the tech broke a part (not on my car) because he didnt know what he was doing. I dont like the fact the tech didnt know what he was doing, but to argue right there in front of the customer about tha,t showed poor taste. the manager had an office with a closed door.

3. They had to order a part so i had to stay another night. The next morning i am waiting all morning at the hotel room. I finally call around 1pm and they say oh yes its been done for a little bit. my complaint would be why didnt you call me? they knew i had a five hour drive.

Overall it seemed like a mickey mouse operation ran by people who didnt really care. The only person i liked there was the tech. He was very nice, other than the breakfast break.

So that is why i will be driving an extra 3hrs one way to Park Place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts