The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm crazy, but does anyone ever drive in to Seattle and if so know any good places to park.

Last time I took the Lotus out was to Bellevue and someone thought that it was a good idea to spit all over the car.. :mad: now I don't want to park it anywhere expect at home. Of course this makes it hard to justify driving it, if all I can do is go home again.

Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was at the high school. I was there for a Christmas Barbershop show. Did not expect anyone messing with the car coming out of that show.. Also lost a center cap, but to be fair, it could have fallen off on the drive.

·
Monaco Dreamin'
460 Posts
Yeah I'd avoid schools, full of crazy kids and grumpy adults. I tend to park in downtown Bellevue, have yet to run into any issues.

·
Less is Better
2,434 Posts
Where in Bellevue did you park it? I'd park there any day over Seattle.
I was going to say the same thing. A Lotus barely stands out in the sea of Porsches and BMWs in Bellevue.

The rich people in Seattle decided they wanted their own city and built Bellevue.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I drive the lotus to Seattle all the time and park on the street wherever I can find a spot. Never had a single issue. If you are military or have DoD id, park on the coast guard base.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yes no issue for me either. Yes eastside is safer since you blend better. Schools have smart ass punks and jealous adults.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts