The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to hit the buy button on this exhaust:

just want to confirm all I need to convert a stock ‘05 panel is these two parts: B117A0149F and B117A0150F

Also, does the red reflector come with it or is that a separate part?

for reference, the attached picture is what my rear panel looks like.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Online through deroure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
do you know if the red reflector comes with the part? It’s not clear in the diagram and the pics I’ve seen of the part don’t have the reflector

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Correct, it is a separate piece for the reflector and isn't included in the Euro style panel. As a starting point you can look at places like Elise Shop, they have them if you can't find them stateside. At minimum, you can at least get an idea of what they look like and what you'd be searching for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did this years ago. The route I chose was to modify the originals. I'd been told that the reflectors could melt. Don't know if that's true, but I didn't like the look of the reflectors anyway. So I cut holes in the grills and had aluminum rings fabricated and secured with a cir-clip on the backside. Result was less than the parts would have cost and much cleaner.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here’s my set for sale. I bought the reflectors from Oriellys auto parts for a dollar or two and painted them black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Just curious, but are these Euro-style grills with the exhaust holes available without the reflector hole for '06+ cars?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts