The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I haven't had any luck trying to sell my car with all the mods, so I'm going to start parting it. I have two people in line for the seats and one for the wheels, but nothing is firm so add your name to the list if you are interested. I will pay shipping inside the 48.

1. Mog seats (qty. 2) with 4tress bar and Schroth Hybrid 2 belts - $2500 plus BLACK stock seats in trade. (Buyer pays to ship stock seats) SOLD
2. WorksBell Quick Release and Personal Steering Wheel - $600 SOLD
3. BWR Stud Kit - (New, never installed) - $100 SOLD
4. C/F AC Surround - $150 SOLD
5. C/F Center Console - $300 SOLD
6. Larini Silenced Decat - $225 SOLD
7. Larini SE Exhaust and European Grills- $625 SOLD
8. Tow Hook (Front and center rear) - $100 SOLD
9. Safecraft Fire Extinguisher (black) w/seat mount - $225 SOLD
10. Volk CE28N Flat Black Wheels (15x7/16x8) These wheels are the lightest wheels on the market for the Elise. The front wheels are 9 lbs and the rear wheels are 12 lbs. They currently have 225/245 Toyo RA1's with approx 4/32 tread. They where initially shaved at 5/32. Wheels do not have center caps. - $2000 SOLD

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sale is pending on the seats, steering wheel/quick release, and tow hooks to Maagr. Sale of the center console and a/c surround is pending to tandemracer.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
If your seat sale falls through I'm interested in the harness bar and harnesses.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
next in line for CF interior bits please!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Is the fire extinguisher the one from Sector111, and does it come with the bracket for mounting to the passenger seat? What color is it?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dangit! Late again for the seats. You guys are too quick!

I've seen those seats in person while at LOG in Colorado. They are sweet! Alot of work went into getting them installed just right.

·
Registered
166 Posts
PUT ME DOWN.... If CF Center console falls through

·
Registered
126 Posts
Why are you selling? I enjoyed your posts about modding your car.

Regarding the exhaust, I'm assuming you are selling the grills with the exhaust, but if not I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the fire extinguisher the one from Sector111, and does it come with the bracket for mounting to the passenger seat? What color is it?
Sorry, it is black. It does come with a mount, but it is not the S111 one. It looks almost identical, I just had to lengthen part of it to work with my custom seats.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why are you selling? I enjoyed your posts about modding your car.

Regarding the exhaust, I'm assuming you are selling the grills with the exhaust, but if not I'm interested.
I have been bitten by the racing bug, and fishguy and others have talked some sense into me. The Elise is a fantastic track car, but my budget cannot afford the financial punishment if I screw up which is going to happen in wheel to wheel racing. As they say there are two types of race cars, those that have been wrecked and those that are going to be wrecked. I am going to get a Formula 500 car. It is a much faster car and it will be MUCH cheaper when something bad happens, plus it is one of the few cars that you can easily bounce between autocross, time trials, hill climbs, and club racing at the regional level with minor changes. I rented a F500 and did a 4 day driver school with SCCA to get my license and had a blast.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
best of luck with the sale and with your racing. I too am strongly considering this, probably cheaper to own a race car than rent it in the long run...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sorry, it is black. It does come with a mount, but it is not the S111 one. It looks almost identical, I just had to lengthen part of it to work with my custom seats.

Will the mount work with the stock seats? Pics? Thanks!

·
Registered
624 Posts
interested in the cf pieces as well.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will the mount work with the stock seats? Pics? Thanks!
I'll get a pic this evening when I take the seats out. It should work just fine with the stock seats. I just had to make the legs a little bit longer since my custom seat rails extended further forward that the stock rails did.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm interested in the wheels. sending pm
The wheels are available, but Chotto has first right of refusal (he sent me a
PM). If you want the wheels though, let me know and I'll give Chotto notice.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Interested in the exhaust and grill.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts