The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to clean out the closet... All prices include cost of shipping (unless noted in the description)!!!

Please PM me if your interested to buy or have questions - easier for me to get to everyone!

Gas Cap Lid (very nice one) - SOLD

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

Snorkel - SOLD

IMG_0988.JPG

HKFever CF Steering Wheel Ring - never installed - SOLD

IMG_0890.JPG

Jim Clayton Tow Ring - $20 plus shipping

IMG_0894.JPG

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Original set of carpet floor mats (short passenger side for the foot rest) - SOLD

IMG_0990.JPG

OEM Cantrails for your soft top - $70 each plus actual shipping
These are needed to repair your soft top when the inside liner pulls loose. The existing cantrail must be broken off (yes - its securely glued on) in order to make the repair. This is a fairly simple project if you have a replacement cantrail(s). I have three to sell - two have unopened in their original packaging. These items are long, so additional shipping cost is needed. PM me if interest for more information.

IMG_0928.JPG

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Rare uncut original lighted blank - SOLD

IMG_0917.JPG

Cobra Alarms fobs (2 cases - one includes the electronics) - SOLD

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

Warranty manual cover (include warranty record book - worn condition/not new) - SOLD

IMG_0915.JPG

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Rare tray mats - fits in the passenger tray/trays either side of steering wheel/side cubbies (loved these! - really cool) - SOLD

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

Relays (correct to fix the board behind your speedometer when your headlights no longer work - this will eventually happen) - SOLD

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

·
Registered
97 Posts
PM sent about the micro mirror and lighted key blank.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts