The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my car after owning it for over 8 years :(. All parts will need to be picked up in Thousand Oaks, CA and paid for with cash or PayPal with an extra fee. Starting Nov. 10th the parts will be available for shipping if they don't sell locally. Don't bother sending me a PM if you can't pick it up locally before Nov. 10th. Most of the parts have less that 20,000 miles on them. I will add prices as I figure out how much they are worth. Until then PM me with an offer. Here are all of the parts I have:

Rebuilt C60 transmission with an open diff. This was my spare that I never needed. 0 miles since rebuild. Has the taller 6th gear than a C64. $800 SOLD

Set of track wheels with Hoosier A6's. Motegi TrackLite 2 forged wheels in 15x7 (10.3#) and 17x8 (14.6#). Black with a polished lip. Includes center caps, hub centric spacers and longer bolts for offset of -30f and -32r. SOLD

Plexiglass windows. Elise Parts - Bodywork & Styling - Polycarbonate - Lightweight Side Windows $60 SOLD

OEM swaybar with bushings Free
Custom Harness bar that mounts to the stock rollbar mounting points but is lower than stock. Requires additional support brackets to keep it from rotating, not included. $40 SOLD
Brand new EBC yellow rear brake pads. $60
Rear inner toe links. Free GONE
Lotus sport style 5th point harness bar. Fits on stock seat and allows for a 5th point to be mounted if you cut a hole through the seat. $40
Tillet EB2 Seat brackets. Allows the mounting of aftermarket race seat to OEM slider. $100

2 sets of Base model Elise shocks with springs. $40 per set
Sector 111 gold anodized front brake rotors. Worn beyond limits but you can replace the rings. $40 SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Slave cylinder $20
Shift levers $20
Brackets Free
Throwout lever Free
Shift counterweight Free
Speedometer cable plug $20

MAF sensor $40
Crank sensor $30
Knock Sensor $10
New lift bolts Free

Engine and transmission mounts $60
A/C compressor $60
Alternator $80
Starter $60
Sandwich plate with bolt $40
Idler pulley and arm $20
Tension spring $10
Thermostat housing $10
Axle mount Free
Water pump $20

Coolant tank $40
Electric coolant pump $40
Various hoses Free

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Charcoal canister $40
Yellow Fuel injectors and rail with hose from 2005 Elise (not pictured) $60
Fuel tank hoses and parts Free

Swaybar mounts and bushings $20
New BMW bolts $5
New OEM bolts with for rear hub to upper arm mount. $5
Used shims. Free
QA1 spacers for shocks. I used these to mount stiffer springs on the OEM shocks. $5
2 New Autobush rear suspension poly bushings. $5

Attachments

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I will take the brake pads, charcoal canister and fuel lines. PM me with total shipped to 85286 thanks
he did say in his original post that parts need to be 'picked up locally' until Nov. 10th

god damn rookies [/shakesfist]

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$600

I spent about 3 hours today looking for the hub centric spacers. I will post pictures of wheels, center caps, spacers and bolts when I find them.

How much for the wheels?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who rebuilt tranny - Jeff?
Upgraded gears?
Synchros replaced?
This is the third Toyota transmission I rebuilt. I also rebuild Honda/Acura transmissions which are much easier to rebuild. I rebuilt my original once and it worked perfectly. Then I later decided to change the final drive and rebuilt it again. It was still within new limits when I tore it apart. That one worked perfectly too.

I then wanted a spare so I purchased this one and rebuilt it. I replaced everything that was beyond new service limits even if the part was within used limits. All the Toyota recommended bearings and seals were replaced. I never installed it because my transmission never gave me any problems.

I have the right tools including a special gear puller that pulls off 6th gear without putting any extra stress on it. I also built a special tool to install 5th through 6th on the output shaft using the the threaded part on the shaft instead of hammering them on like the Toyota manual recommends.

Syncros were replaced as needed. I can check my receipts if you need to know which ones.
OEM gears.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The parts are now available for shipping to the address on your PayPal account. I can get you a total cost which will include shipping and PayPal fees.

Roundabout, you are welcome. I am glad we got it figured out.

I will take the brake pads, charcoal canister and fuel lines. PM me with total shipped to 85286 thanks
Your PM is not turned on so I could not PM you!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If the rears are 16.5 inches long eye to eye I will take the second set. Shipping to 84062
The rears are 16.5" eye center to eye center.

Shipping is 21.48 FedEx or 16.85 USPS

So, the total would be $65 FedEx or $60 USPS including PayPal fees and packaging.

Please turn on your PM or send me a PM or post with a way to contact you. I will get my PayPal email and ship them to the address on your PayPal tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts