The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if this exists yet?

I assume some of the improvements can apply to earlier models so if I can order them,it'd be nice to improve some of the fit/finish areas to older models, such leather door pulls, door cubby, vent trims, floor mats, door sills, etc.

DeRoure still uses the 2009 parts list, unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
British Racing Group/Lotus Garage will also be happy to peruse the list if you give them a description of what you are looking for...I've already had Robert hook me up with PNs and Prices on a few things I plan on ordering from them..prices are great too.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Pay for an hours access to the Lotus VSI site and you can download a legit PDF copy of the September 2011 version of the Evora Service Parts List - includes the MY12 models.

Lotus - Vehicle Service Information
Once you have downloaded the documents you can easily identify all the MY 2012 iems just by searchng for "MY12" in the document titled "47468_000057__Service_Parts_List_Evora_B132T0325D.pdf".

Only some would be relevant for a potential update, as many are simply rlated to new coulour combinations.

Most of the improvemnts related to fit and build quality seem to have carried over the same parts numbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts