The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an '05 Elise that has some rather significant front end damage, but thankfully not to the frame/chassis. But, I am in need of at least the following, used in good shape is OK, if not preferred:
Radiator
A/C condenser
Top clam grilles and front grilles
Windshield
Front part of the carbon crush structure, mine is repairable but will not be easy

Finally, I'm planning on track days in fairly hot environments, ThunderHill to name one. Does the stock Elise rad do OK or should I consider something that will do a better job?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I just got an '05 Elise that has some rather significant front end damage, but thankfully not to the frame/chassis. But, I am in need of at least the following, used in good shape is OK, if not preferred:
Radiator
A/C condenser
Top clam grilles and front grilles
Windshield
Front part of the carbon crush structure, mine is repairable but will not be easy

Finally, I'm planning on track days in fairly hot environments, ThunderHill to name one. Does the stock Elise rad do OK or should I consider something that will do a better job?
I have just the front grill - you might want to just band some mesh-wire in if it a track-day car... PM me if you want it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts