The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beware of the below individuals who claim to have Lotus parts for sale. They are in England, their ploy is to respond to your want ad for a part. They will then state that they have the part, will ask for your phone number, quote you a part price, and ask that you send funds via Western Union - they may even state that their PayPal is not functioning! In any case, you should avoid dealing with these individuals:

John O'Neil - [email protected]
45 Haddon Road, Blackpool, FY2 9AH, United Kingdom.

Richard Woollaston - [email protected]
United Kingdom

Mark Sullivan - [email protected]
121 Manchester street London UK

Harry Doyle - [email protected]
United Kingdom

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
especially if you post that you need anytype of carbon fiber or fiberglass parts! I was contacted by all of them.

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
guys if you need anything out of the UK send me a PM. I have a guy that i work with over there for when i needed parts. I should be able to source it for you with his help. I have done thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of business with him and can vouch for him.

·
Registered
978 Posts
guys if you need anything out of the UK send me a PM. I have a guy that i work with over there for when i needed parts. I should be able to source it for you with his help. I have done thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of business with him and can vouch for him.
Lowtush did this for me. Worked out very well. Had an eBay seller ship AP racing calipers to his contact then off to me. Sure he is a friend of mine but I would recommend him even if he wasn't.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent!

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts

Lowtush, you are always a standup guy! Your help is always appreciated. Thanks for looking out for us!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Rocky Clarke
[email protected]

This guy should go on the list as well. He sends you stuff, but don't expect to get what your order. He sent me used parts in place of new parts.

Then told me to mail them back to England on my dime and he would refund me money. This was on an $1800 order and I feel lucky I didn't get shorted worse than this.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Thanks for the head's up, We need to make a data base with all the names of the prick scammers around the world starting with Carbon John, sorry I have no patience or sympathy for thugs, I work too hard for my money to see some idiot steal it with no remorse!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts