The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Assistance

I have been scowering the for sale posts and have tried to post to the parts wanted section but i am in need of some used right front parts for my '11 exige S. I am unable to post there because my post count is too low (which I will fix). Anyone have any other suggestions on where to purchase parts other than eBay or stealership?

THANKS

ben

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need the following parts for an '11 Exige S final edition....minor scrapes/necessary repairs are fine as I'm sure I'll have to paint anyway:

Front clamshell
R headlamp
R doorshell + beam + glass
Front spoiler
R rocker
Steering rack

THANKS

409 659 0953
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I need the following parts for an '11 Exige S final edition....minor scrapes/necessary repairs are fine as I'm sure I'll have to paint anyway:

Front clamshell
R headlamp
Front spoiler
R rocker
Steering rack

THANKS

409 659 0953
[email protected]
Yikes. Start a project thread with some details on the rebuild to attract attention. You should post some pics of the parts that are damaged and see if repair is possible over replacement. The Rocker (Sill Panel) is a pain to R & R. Also make sure you don't have damage to the lines that run in the sill panel. (Oil and AC)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have a right headlamp (2007 Exige, federal) that I just pulled from my car. I've already started sanding it to do a full refurbish (the previous owner had used a razor to remove tape from the lenses after a track day face:palm) but it does look like the scratches are going to come out completely. I replaced with a new one, so I don't need it. I can finish refurbishing and then sell to you, in which case I'm asking $500+shipping. Otherwise, feel free to make me an offer. I can send pics tonight, too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This got put on the back burner for a while.......we are going to fix the clamshell but need the following:

R headlamp
Front chin spoiler
R rocker
Steering rack

Anyone? I looked through the parts section without luck........

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts