The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a buddy of mine (in a Noble M400) and I will be taking a quick 2 day trip up from Los Angeles to Paso Robles by way of all the fun twisty roads.

We'll be in Paso Robles on Tuesday night, leaving to come back down to Los Angeles on Wednesday (you know,... responsibilities,... :p )

If other Lotus owners want to meet up in Paso Robles, have suggestions for a good dinner spot, or just want to say hello,... drop me a PM for my cell #. :wave:

I thnk we'll be visiting a couple of vineyards on Wednesday so we can do a cruise on Wednesday to a few spots together.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he was. was on the waiting list for the elise. and then the noble came out while he was still waiting so he bought that instead.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from linne calodo to justin... and then through fort hunter ligget and up through nacimiento... forgot how narrow nacimiento was. but some fantastic views.

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a GREAT time,... except for the incredible heat.

I'm hoping to do it again in September since we lost (as in, broke) one of the cameras and lost a lot of the video footage of the drive.

If you're going to be doing the drive down, hope you share some pics too! Maybe you can join one of the LA dinners that they plan fairly regularly. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts