The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really search cuz I'm on the road on my iPhone. But zero noise. Zero dmg. The wire end is still perfect. I had no idea till I stopped and was wondering why my blinker was clicking fast.

anyone had t his happen before?

I'm just gonna tape it up while I'm at the dragon. It looks like the glue just gave out. LOL

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Which indicator do you mean?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Which indicator do you mean?
this must be the same issue a lot of us have posted about here...it's the turn signal housing that came out, right?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
My assumption was a turn signal housing on the front, but they typically don't fall completely off. However, if you did not notice it, they can (unless you shorten the wires as I did by knotting them) hit the ground, and driving like that can cause you to rip off the indicator.

But he says the wire end is perfect. Is that the connector to the indicator?

And he mentions glue. The front turn signal is not glued in.

So then I wondered if he meant the side LED indicators. Which are also not glued in, but attached with two speed nuts.

So then I was confused.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
passenger side front turn signal... Wire not ripped... Looked like glue but I guess its not.

Auto Europe overnighting the part thank god for that.

I guess this is common.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wanted to state how amazing autoeurope is!! They saved all my exige pictures from hours of photoshop'n a light in the hole ;) I recieved the light NICe and early and have had plenty of time to sit around due to huge rain fall LOL! Should be nice tomorrow though. Thank you guys for the fast comments and everyone remember how great autoeurope is ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts