The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading threads on the CDL issues, and while it may be my issue, I am not sure. My driver side door works fine, but my passenger door will not lock or unlock with the remote. I see the peg jiggle a little when I use the remote, but it doesn't fully move. Would this also be the CDL since only one door is behaving improperly? I could not find many individuals that fixed their issue with one door, most of the issues seem to appear with both doors. I didn't want to rip the door apart or order parts until I had more information. Anyone have any ideas on what to check? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
I would think that if the peg is jiggling, that the CDL is ok. Either the solenoid in that door is dying or the linkage is messed up

·
Premium Member
11,852 Posts
Are you sure that door wasn't locked with the key??????

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will take the door apart and look for any loose connections. I don't believe I have ever used the key for the doors, but I can check that as well. Now that it is finally warm out, I can do some checking. I just wasn't sure since it was happening on one side of the car and not the other. Thanks for the replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts