The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and new to Lotus.

I'm having a terrific time with my Evora (MY2011), but today I noticed the passenger window wont rise shut again, after falling to allow the door to open.

This wont do, given the very wet weather we get in the north of England!

Can anyone advise?

·
Registered
52 Posts
You many have to "reprogram" the window, was the battery disconnected or such?

There's a How-To in the owner's manual.

Basically just roll the window all the way down and hold of a couple seconds; then all the way up and hold for a couple.

·
Registered
878 Posts
window not up

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and new to Lotus.

I'm having a terrific time with my Evora (MY2011), but today I noticed the passenger window wont rise shut again, after falling to allow the door to open.

This wont do, given the very wet weather we get in the north of England!

Can anyone advise?

Ensure the window is all of the way up - it has happened to me. If down slightly, it will not close.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Also happened to me after the battery failed over the summer. It just seemed to reset itself after a few days.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Indeed very important that the window is up completely when you open the door. If it isn't, the system won't close the door. If that doesn't help, reprogram it using the guidance in the owner's manual.
Best wishes

Bart

·
Registered
121 Posts
This has been happening to me lately almost on a daily basis now except on the drivers side door. I always have to hold down for 5 seconds and hold up for 5 seconds for the window switch. If I don't do this the window stays open about an inch. A bit annoying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts