The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to the other owner of the storm titanium i passed tonight on I-10 by the beltway -- hello!

we ended up hanging together in the fast lane for a few.

:)

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi :)

I mentioned our meeting in the "spotted" sticky thread :)

It is a shame I can't see the outside of our car while I drive...they are so beautiful in motion.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You aren't too far away. We live in Katy.

I agree with not being able to see the outside. When I started driving home yesterday I had a few 'hey nice car' comments from the people at the venue I was leaving... so I started thinking that I never see these on the road... Then about twenty minutes later i came up on your car and was trying to figure out what type of car you were driving (from a distance) -- It didn't even think it was a Lotus. Only after I got about 30 feet from your car it hit me. (I felt pretty dumb at that point.)

ps - hey nice car! ;-)

·
Registered
433 Posts
hehe. I see them from time to time around town. There are a lot of Houston owners. A co-worker has a yellow 07 I believe.

That is funny. About the same time before you showed up I was hoping I'd see another on the road. It was cool(ish), clear sky, and clear freeway. I figured someone should have been out! I spotted you when you were driving up on me. I could tell because of the headlights :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts