The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else going this sunday to El Toro??

It would be great for another lotus to show!!??:nanner:

·
Registered
355 Posts
It has been a while since I've attended a PCA event--used to be called "Time Trials", but when I access their registration site it says:

"You are on the Autocross Registration Site for PCA's Orange Coast Region. Due to the large demand by our membership, entrants must either be PCA members, or Porsche owners driving their Porsche in the event."
:(

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These events aren't time tirals as I understand them since they are not at a track. I think time trial is essentially an autocross but at a racetrack.

Yes you have to be a PCA member to run. But the OCR region allows non porsches to run, and the SD region does not, unfortunately.

I am a pca member (have been for 5-6 years now) because I had a boxster and cayenne.

Sweet what are you driving, exige, elise???

·
Registered
355 Posts
These events aren't time tirals as I understand them since they are not at a track. I think time trial is essentially an autocross but at a racetrack.

Yes you have to be a PCA member to run. But the OCR region allows non porsches to run, and the SD region does not, unfortunately.

I am a pca member (have been for 5-6 years now) because I had a boxster and cayenne.

Sweet what are you driving, exige, elise???
Time Trials is now known as HPDE.

The OCR site seems very specfic about non-Porsche owners. If you can "sponsor" me as a non-Porsche car to run that event, I would love to go. I have an Elise (please see my sig). What time would I have to be there?

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts