The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm 99.99% sure I'll be there this year as a sponsor. Curious who else will be going? I'll be there August 12 - 16. Stay tuned to this page for updates and more details. :D

Update : I'm looking to rent a 3bdrm house instead of a hotel now as I have a small group now. Any recommendations? Think maybe $3k for Aug 12-16.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
you are a sponsor of this event, or a company you work for is going to be paying for you to go?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
you are a sponsor of this event, or a company you work for is going to be paying for you to go?
Stop being a dick already fishguy, it's just really getting old.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
^ yeah whatever....

Anyway, I hope to meet you there "Agent" if, indeed, that is actually your name.... ;)

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
a bunch or us will be up for the week - probably not bothering with pebble beach this year though. some other events look really interesting - checking out getting into them.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,683 Posts
But seriously, I'm curious. For which company will you be there as a sponsor? A car company? Watch company? Champagne company? Give us some details.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a bunch or us will be up for the week - probably not bothering with pebble beach this year though. some other events look really interesting - checking out getting into them.
Ya.. I think I'm doing the Jet Center Wednesday night, Quail on Thursday or Friday, and some other stuff I can't recall now.

But seriously, I'm curious. For which company will you be there as a sponsor? A car company? Watch company? Champagne company? Give us some details.
Haha... not yet. Still finalizing plans.

BTW - I will most likely be in ATL in a couple weeks, July 14-18//19/20. Thinking of doing a Lotus lunch Saturday July 18 if you're around. Figured would be nice to meet the locals. Will start another thread when I book my flights.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm actually looking for a hook up on a place to stay or to share a room with someone. I got a corporate rate of $450/night with a 4 night minimum at the Hyatt, but that's a little too rich for my blood at this time.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Carmel Concours, Tour d'Elegance, track day and hopefully the jet center party if a ticket comes my way. Will likely sell my Quail tickets.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I will most likely be going (not through a company or anything) to Councours D'Lemons on Saturday and Concours D'Elegance on Sunday, and bringing a few friends. We will be staying in Gilroy or some other a bit out of the way place, because hotel prices are just insane!

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update : I'm looking to rent a 3bdrm house instead of a hotel now as I have a small group now. Any recommendations? Think maybe $3k for Aug 12-16.

·
Registered
398 Posts
So I'm definitely going, and it will be to Lemons on Saturday and Elegance on Sunday. I was conteplating hitting Concorso Italiano on Friday, but the reviews of the last two CI events on F-Chat are less than favourable (actually more like don't waste your $$ on this) so it's just the two weekend days for me, and I'll be staying with a friend in San Jose. But if anyone wants to drive with me from Sacramento on Saturday morning, I'll be happy to lead a caravan.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Concorso is in a new location and I believe new ownership this year. It's not in my plan, as I have been many times, but, I expect to hear more favorable comments then the previous two years.

So I'm definitely going, and it will be to Lemons on Saturday and Elegance on Sunday. I was conteplating hitting Concorso Italiano on Friday, but the reviews of the last two CI events on F-Chat are less than favourable (actually more like don't waste your $$ on this) so it's just the two weekend days for me. But if anyone wants to drive with me from Sacramento on Saturday morning, I'll be happy to lead a caravan.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Since the cat is out of the bag... it's ok to share that I'll be there with 3 of these sexy new beasts :coolnana:, including one in Pearl White. :drool:

And a couple of these other odd balls too. :cool:

Is it August 12 yet? ;)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Since the cat is out of the bag...
Umm, anyone that knows you knew that the cat was never really IN the bag.... :no: not during all of last week anyway rotfl

Can't wait to see the Aileron in person. :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts