Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Panhandle Floridatuners.com Spring Cookout 2009 6/6/09 - FloridaTuners.com

**** DATE FOR EVENT IS 6/6/09****
***BBQ WILL BE STARTING @ 4PM***
****BAYVIEW PARK PENSACOLA, FL****
***********SHELTER #6 & 7*************

Hello we are hosting our first event. It is open to everyone, but please RSVP and also let us know how many will be with you (ie. kids wife, best friend). The park is located on Blount St and 20th Ave. in Pensacola FL. Times are tough but if everyone brings something then we will have a great cookout the list is below. Because this is a open event please post on other sites, shoot even make a myspace bulliten.
The city Website is City of Pensacola - Official Website Not really anymore information about it but there it is.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey I'll be there, I'm also a member of floridatuners.com it should be a lot of fun. I'm hoping I'll have my Exige down there and my Tiburon. So come out if you're in the area and it should be a pretty good time.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Interesting, I may show up in my new ride...just sold the Lotus, but Ive got an s2000 to play with now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sweet we're hoping for a big turn out and tons of different cars. Hope to see you there. Also it is a potluck style cookout so if you can bring anything like chips, cookies, pop, ect. it would help out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts