The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Interesting web site.

Never mentions the many, many witnesses that did see a 757 flying down and into the Pentagon. Also never explains what happened to the missing plane if it didn't hit the building.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Vellly Intelllesting...............

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
JeffersonRaley said:
People who believe mass conspiracy theories have a lot more confidence in the government's ability to keep a secret than I do.
The entire government no. But a small group of individuals with unlimited government and private fundings can do a lot of strange stuffs without anyone knowing. And those that want to sing will be eliminated.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
agent.5 said:
The entire government no. But a small group of individuals with unlimited government and private fundings can do a lot of strange stuffs without anyone knowing. And those that want to sing will be eliminated.
Unhuh... And there are aliens running around Area 51.

Yea, there are secrets that are well kept, like the creation of the Stealth Fighter, and the Stealth Bomber. But people who were paying attention knew that something was happening.

It also fun to ask about the "Aurora Project" to certain people...-eek-

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
And there are aliens running around Area 51.
Don't know if the government recover any alien wreckages. However, i am certain that if it did, it will deny its existence to not frighten the population.

Yea, there are secrets that are well kept, like the creation of the Stealth Fighter, and the Stealth Bomber. But people who were paying attention knew that something was happening.
But the same logic can be used here in the Pentagon crash. There are simply a lot of unanswered questions. I am not saying conspiracy. It is entirely possible that the answer is simply some officials are just covering up their incompetence.

It also fun to ask about the "Aurora Project" to certain people...-eek- [/B]
What is it?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I think it had something to do with Oldsmobile:)

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
agent.5 said:
But the same logic can be used here in the Pentagon crash. There are simply a lot of unanswered questions. I am not saying conspiracy. It is entirely possible that the answer is simply some officials are just covering up their incompetence.
There really aren't any unanswered questions. There is just the one site (and a few crazies) that don't want to look at the rest of the evidence. Lots of wreckage was removed from the building. Lots of damage was caused. And the damage was consistent with an air plane loaded with fuel crashing into the building. Lots and lots and lots of eye witnesses (that the web site tended to ignore) watched as the plane flew past and into the buildings. It flew over a very crowded area with lots of people in their cars listening to the radio reports about planes hitting the World Trade Center. A plane flying low caused a lot of people to look up and pay attention. The resulting fireball was seen by many, many people. Just because they weren't all filming it at the time doesn't mean they weren't watching it.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
agent.5 said:
Don't know if the government recover any alien wreckages. However, i am certain that if it did, it will deny its existence to not frighten the population.
Why would it frighten the population unless they were hostile? And if they were hostile, wouldn't it be in the best interests of the population to prepare for INTERPLANETARY WAR!!!? :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
transio said:
Why would it frighten the population unless they were hostile? And if they were hostile, wouldn't it be in the best interests of the population to prepare for INTERPLANETARY WAR!!!? :D
I am also sure that if alien has a vessel that can travel between planets. It has weapons of mass destruction and the capability to deploy them. So, maybe Bush will start a war with the Space Saddam.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I think although it may not be totally incompatible with religious beliefs regarding God and origin of the world it may cause a lot of people to question their beliefs, which could lead to a further loss in our morality......

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ivan1 said:
it may cause a lot of people to question their beliefs, which could lead to a further loss in our morality
Oh, yeah, sure... the existence of aliens would make us all kill eachother.

God knows RELIGION never caused anyone to kill anyone else or do anything else immoral. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
do you not think there are SOME people who's code of behavior is shaped significantly by their belief and fear in God??????Sure, laws and consequences of not following them have a major role, but are not the only factor...

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
agent.5 said:
However, i am certain that if it did, it will deny its existence to not frighten the population.
I used to agree with that theory, but not anymore. These days, it seems like the government is intent on doing just the opposite - frightening us. It's done in so many ways, it's, well, scary (see, it works ;) ).

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
They didn't like the way the renovations came out perhaps:D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
transio said:
Are you suggesting the possibility that the we attacked ourselves?!?
I don't want to make any inference. But I do want to point out a fact that worries me.

Hitler rose to power in part by settting fire on then Germany's most sacred church and blamed its enemies in order to gain widespread supports and to justify war and military actions.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts