The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For any of you boys and girls (espicially ones from back across the pond) that may remember Performance Car magazine, the one in which a certain Mr. Clarkson made a name for himself. It died in the early / mid nineties when I believe Clarkson went to Top Gear, some of the others started EVO and the name was reabsorbed back into Car magazine.

Anyway I was at Barnes yesterday to get my monthly fix of British Car mags (Evo & Car) and spotted an Orange Elise on a cover of another. Performance Car is back (although no connection to the original), larger square size (which I like) and with some of the best pictures I've seen in a magazine since the original (which were always awesome). The only negative is I now have another $10 magazine to buy. They have set themselves up as an EVO type magazine (ie for drivers) but they are mainly focused on attainable performance cars. Nice article on the SC Elise taking on the Napoleon pass, a buyers guide for the 968CS, and a nice article on the Integrale, mk1 M3, Ur Quattro & Rallye Golf. It's worth keeping an eye out for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts