The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have pictures of a Persian Blue Evora with the black pack? I am in the market for an Evora and I am considering different colors. Thanks.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Someone shared this with me, a Laser Blue black pack, a while ago when I was mulling options. This is the first I've heard of Daytona Blue. They're quite similar.

·
shay2nak
25,127 Posts
Not Persian, but it looks great in Daytona blue, so I'm sure it'd look great in Persian too
wow!

Someone shared this with me, a Laser Blue black pack, a while ago when I was mulling options. This is the first I've heard of Daytona Blue. They're quite similar.
that does not look like Laser Blue to me. Looks more like Daytona above.

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
I have a Persian Blue car, and I would never put a black pack on it. Why replace a gorgeous metallic color that changes its hue in different lighting with a bunch of generic black parts? JMO, and I realize it's all a matter of personal preference. YMMV.

·
Registered
795 Posts
that does not look like Laser Blue to me. Looks more like Daytona above.
You may be right. I always assumed it was. I like the black pack with that car more than the one above. Must just be the light.

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
I have a Persian Blue car, and I would never put a black pack on it. Why replace a gorgeous metallic color that changes its hue in different lighting with a bunch of generic black parts? JMO, and I realize it's all a matter of personal preference. YMMV.

I tend to agree. To each his own but biggest compliment I get on my Persian Blue is the STUNNING color! Men, women, kids etc. I replaced my 2010 NA with a 2011 S of the same color! I have black Suedetex but Ivory Suedetex would have been top color combo.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I tend to think black pack works best with the lighter, brighter colors (yellow, white, red, etc.), where it gives the finish pop, though there are exceptions. It looks great with charcoal, too. Persian Blue is a different animal. I'm not sure it would work there.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
I disagree, for obvious reasons, I think the black pack takes the Evora up a notch.
When I was on my car search I was not in love with the Evoras profile view. I thought it looked a little "thick" right before the rear window up to the B pillar, but when my dealer got a black pack car in I was amazed on how it brought out all the lines of the car and trimmed It down in the middle.
I do agree the Persian Blue is stunning and looks just as good without the black package.
I think the Solar yellow, red, white, and grey cars look much better with the black pack.
Just my .02

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
I disagree, for obvious reasons, I think the black pack takes the Evora up a notch.
When I was on my car search I was not in love with the Evoras profile view. I thought it looked a little "thick" right before the rear window up to the B pillar, but when my dealer got a black pack car in I was amazed on how it brought out all the lines of the car and trimmed It down in the middle.
I do agree the Persian Blue is stunning and looks just as good without the black package.
I think the Solar yellow, red, white, and grey cars look much better with the black pack.
Just my .02
couldn't agree more...took ALL the words right out of my mouth...:up:;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Did you bring your Evora to a Volvo convention? :)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I'm familiar with Daytona Blue on the Audi RS4, but not the Evora. :shrug: Still looks good with the black in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
My S is Persian Blue but has the black mirrors and will soon have the black taillamp bezels but I wouldn't want to have a black roof to cook interior any further and also take away from the stunning look car already has.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts