The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have this girl I like. I have spent time with her and she knows that I am interested in her. I have told her this. We are going shopping tomorrow and I have gotten her a tiffany necklace and bracelet. I am not sure if I should give it to her.

The reason for this is

1. Some of my friends know her and like her but they say that I don't need to date her. I deserve better and stuff like that.

2. She has turned me down before. but we still remain friends.

3. My friends from above have introduced me to a lady at their work and I don't know if any thing will come from it so I don't know if I should give the jewelry to her and then have to explain it to this new girl if any thing comes up. I know that women can get upset with some of this stuff.

I am would like to hear any feed back and I am willing to answer any questions that you might have about the situation.

Thank you for your time.

Pilk

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
.:popcorn:

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
1. Some of my friends know her and like her but they say that I don't need to date her. I deserve better and stuff like that.

2. She has turned me down before.

3. My friends from above have introduced me to a lady at their work and I don't know if any thing will come from it so I don't know if I should give the jewelry to her and then have to explain it to this new girl if any thing comes up. I know that women can get upset with some of this stuff.
:huh:
1. Sounds like a warning sign.
2. Sounds like a bigger warning sign.
3. Hopefully this is knock off Tiffany jewelry...

Might I direct you here: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48461
And here: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49132
And here: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51924

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Rejection is a tough pill to swallow.

But if she turned you down before, that means she's not interested.

Spending money on her and buying her things to try to sway her opinion isn't worth it.
Not unless she pays you back with sex or blow jobs. :coolnana:

seriously tho,
if all she's willing to give you back is friendship, that's all you should giver HER in the first place.

Friendship shouldn't be bought.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is real tiffany. It came in the robin egg blue box with a white bow and everything.

Some things have happened and we are a bit closer than friends. but that is just it we are friends.

Nothing sexually has happened between us nor is it expected from this.

I will keep you guys posted if I give it to her.

Thanks for your responses

Pilk

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
7 threads started.......15 posts.......

:popcorn:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Return the jewelry. You can't buy affection (well you can, but then it's prostitution)

AndyKeck is exactly right, you need to go READ that website and take it to heart.

You also need to stop hanging out with this girl. As long as you are both single, she is going to bring nothing but pain and stress. The fact she still hangs out with you after knowing your feelings is a pretty big warning sign in and of itself.

Move on, find someone that is interested in you.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
OMG. Just interested and Tiffany Jewelery!? wrong wrong wrong. That's pretty much a sure fire way to spend a bunch of money, and then have to listen to her cry on your shoulder about how she is doing your friend but he is some kind of dirtbag.

Here is a simple life lesson to live by:

If you are not doing her, the only thing you should be getting her is drunk.

Already mentioned. But go read the ladder theory. The wrong ladder and in intellectual whore is no place to be buying Tiffany jewelry. Actually I don't even know if there is ever a Tiffany Jewelry buying scenario. Maybe if some day you found yourself roped into some silly marraige? But why marry a materialistic gold digger in the first place? Ok I take that back- why marry in the first place? lol. (Oh God am I ever going to here it one day if I ever make that mistake)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
....what SweetDaddyD said!!!

Tiffany? ...and not in a serious long-term relationship? If she's a decent girl, that would just creep her out. If she's just creepy, then you're just out $$$ and played for a fool.

Either way, you're F'd -- and not in the good way. :)

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
yes, return the stuff you bought her and buy yourself some nice things. :D
forget the chick, there are plenty out there.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Flowers & candy = from friend to potential girlfriend.

Jewelry = already girlfriend

expensive jewelry = serious girlfriend or wife

Expensive jewelry & just friend = a$$hole

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts