The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad took me to a dating agency called the "bunny ranch" recently, and I met a beautiful girl who I think really liked me. I gave her a gift of $500 for being pretty and she had sex with me because she liked me.

After sex, she didn't really seem interested in me and she started flirting with some cuban guy, then took him into our room! He seemed like a big jerk!

I'm going to buy her a diamond ring. How much should I spend?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Are you freakin kidding me??

This better be a joke

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I would look into at least a 1 1/2 to 2 caret D-Perfect...since her Ds were perfect...right? Expect to spend $50-75,000. I think she'll like you much better then.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
3 months salary......of course.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I'm 17 years old and make twelve figures. Is this enough to impress her?
If that's true, I'll sleep with you. Then I'll need to start my own personal problem thread.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
If that's true, I'll sleep with you. Then I'll need to start my own personal problem thread.
Hey is this Michael Jackson???

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
I'm going to buy her a diamond ring. How much should I spend?
Only as many quarters as it takes to get the little plastic bubble with the ring in it.
:D

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
LOL!!!!!!

Go Mike :D

The board has unwittingly been playing "armchair psychotherapist" for alot of the youngin's lately it seems.

Me? I'm both 18 years old and 18" long, I have many problems and even got some of my teachers incarcerated:

http://www.coedmagazine.com/news/6069

1 - 20 of 39 Posts