The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus Cars USA Aftersales is pleased to announce the release of phase two of our part bundling promotion. Going live last Thursday June 25th, 2020, phase two contains aggressive Elise & Exige deals as well as an Evora GT & Evora 400 carbon fiber deal. Phase one / our original promotion has now expired. Please share as these offers are time sensitive. Contact your Lotus dealer today before i's too late!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Evora 400 Burnt Orange
45 Posts
Lotus Cars USA Aftersales is pleased to announce the release of phase two of our part bundling promotion. Going live last Thursday June 25th, 2020, phase two contains aggressive Elise & Exige deals as well as an Evora GT & Evora 400 carbon fiber deal. Phase one / our original promotion has now expired. Please share as these offers are time sensitive. Contact your Lotus dealer today before i's too late!
I just recently purchased my Evora, and wish they had notified me of the first offer. I would have purchased the cover to go with the car.

Reactions: Kubera

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is awesome. I had previously requested the carbon hatch in a deal like this so I'll definitely be talking to my dealer about it. Glad to see Lotus is listening to the market and supporting the current owners. I would love to see a digital dash (as had been discussed elsewhere) for the Evora as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is awesome. I had previously requested the carbon hatch in a deal like this so I'll definitely be talking to my dealer about it. Glad to see Lotus is listening to the market and supporting the current owners. I would love to see a digital dash (as had been discussed elsewhere) for the Evora as well.
Thank you for positive comments Ryan. We are glad to offer this temporary discount bundle promotion and are pleased that it is generating excitement within the Lotus community. Hopefully you'll be able to capitalize by outfitting your vehicle with this carbon kit. It is really an amazing upgrade! Spread the word and stay driven!

·
Registered
432 Posts
So, if the closest Lotus dealer is well over 100 miles away can we do mail order? If so, is it through LotusUSA or contact the "closest" dealer..?

·
Premium Member
2018 Evora 400 Burnt Orange
45 Posts
Contact your local dealer of choice to place your order. Ask them to contact us about a drop ship exception.
Thank you for that. It's 300+ miles to the nearest dealer for me.

Reactions: 6TVRs+

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
267 Posts
You are right it’s nice to see this happening, however for someone like me who purchased both already and paid way more for them and are trying to sell them on here it is a undercut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
You are right it’s nice to see this happening, however for someone like me who purchased both already and paid way more for them and are trying to sell them on here it is a undercut!

Happens every time I buy a computer. You win some, you lose some.

Reactions: FL Orange

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
588 Posts

That's life. Don't ruin it for others. Hold onto your stuff for a month and sell it later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts