The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many people here are from the west coast. Just wondering if anybody has heard his radio show lately. He had retired for a while and then I guess he came back but without his 'characters'.

Pants go brown.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Without his characters? Must suck. What station is he on now?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I have no idea since I live in Texas, but the (old) excerpts I get online are hilarious.

"I saw that movie Pontoon, and now I have PTSD".

or

"Honeydew, that's what the ornamentals eat"

Damn, I love that show.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"It's almost worth it to me to go out and set fire to an orphanage so that God damns me to Hell so I can have a front row seat as they cook you like a hot nut."

"We have found that religion only turns people dumb. For instance, in Mexico, there's a whole lotta Catholics and there's a whole lotta dumb. "

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Let me ask you this. On a hot day, on the way to the track, what did your race suit smell like?" Yeah, OK, I admit it, it smelled like urine, but other than that, I could've taken down Dale Earnhardt big time!"

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think I ever laughed as hard in my life, than while listening to Hendrie. The one with Lloyd and his wife when he thought she was possessed after watching the Exorcist. Or the one where he had the Furby locked in his trunk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts