The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. Some of you know I am a marketing designer, and my firm has asked me to design a poster surrounding the idea of "HOPE—Sometimes it's all you have."

I would love to get a very high-res photo of a car up on two wheels going over the curbing or even sometimes more extreme, yet automotive related. I'd really appreciate any photo contributions. Perhaps post the low-res version here, and I can get the high-res through email... [email protected]

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
This one was kinda cool

Probably not what you want....

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I was just thinking of that Lexus one from your description. Sweet, now I don't have to find it. (I wouldn't have a high res version or rights to it anyway)

·
Registered
552 Posts
If you'll allow me to take you in a completely different direction than what you intended, and thus completely ignore your automotive request (sorry), here's a shot that immediately came to my mind based on your "HOPE—Sometimes it's all you have" theme.

This is my boy Ben. I don't have any photos of cars on 2 wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Chances are you won't find anything big enough that will print anywhere near properly. Professional photos that big are usually copyrighted, or are CC non-com. You'll be hard-pressed finding something for free...

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Yes, let me check on Monday.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Waiting to hear back from the photo guy

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I must be missing something. I am asking the photographer for permission. What am I missing?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I must be missing something. I am asking the photographer for permission. What am I missing?
Just reinforcing the notion, the original request comes across like he was looking for a freebie for what sounds like a commercial poster ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts