The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling inspired by @centerpunch 's Photoshop edit from a couple of weeks back, and tired of being drip-fed new Emira upates every couple of weeks, I decided to spend my Sunday afternoon making some fresh renderings of every possible paint colour option on the Emira, plus some others that I'd love to see.

The difference this time around is that I used a real-life press photograph of the Seneca Blue Emira as my base, instead of screenshots from the online Emira configurator (which I think we all agree by now is hot garbage in terms of colour accuracy...).

Anyways, please enjoy these renderings while we wait, and feel free to suggest any other colours that I might've missed! (Note: flat colours seem to work best here. If you really want a mock-up of a metallic paint colour then I'll have to try using a photograph of the "Shadow Grey" press car instead.)
Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Vehicle

Wheel Cloud Sky Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Cloud Land vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Land vehicle

Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Car

Wheel Cloud Vehicle Tire Sky

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Land vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Lotus Emira
390 Posts
There's not a color this car looks bad in. That's a huge plus!! If I could choose any of these: Krypton Green. Or Bright Green. Or maybe Chrome Orange?? Light blue is also nice. How does one choose?? o_O:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,450 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for doing this. I love black cars, but here the color is a disservice to the car's exquisite shapes and lines. The red one absolutely spanks any modern Ferrari. And to my surprise, if I had to choose right now, from these colors, I think I'd be going with that light blue, wow!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Flip ‘em for LHD!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Very good job !

Can you do it for the vivid green color please ?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for doing this. I love black cars, but here the color is a disservice to the car's exquisite shapes and lines. The red one absolutely spanks any modern Ferrari. And to my surprise, if I had to choose right now, from these colors, I think I'd be going with that light blue, wow!
Slap some gold pinstripes and wheels on the black one and you’ll have the first Emira Special Edition.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Also into black cars, but I wouldn’t buy this or an Evora in black. The lines POP with vibrant colors

·
Registered
221 Posts
yea the dark verdant was my choice.. but feel like its too hard to judge in pics, that British racing green is nice though

Reactions: eriegz

·
Registered
2022 Lotus Emira
390 Posts
If anyone is interested in what the Emira should look like - including colors or livery specifications, just look at the Evija. Evija - Lotus Cars

Zenith:
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive lighting

Icon:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Legend:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

And here are a few basic colors, which I'd take my Emira in:
Venom Green:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Automotive parking light

Solar Flare:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Given how much the Emira follows the lines of the Evija, I definitely think there will be some great options to make it pop beyond what it already is. Just looking at these colors makes me want to wait until next year, when I can get more color choices and maybe bespoke colors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Feeling inspired by @centerpunch 's Photoshop edit from a couple of weeks back, and tired of being drip-fed new Emira upates every couple of weeks, I decided to spend my Sunday afternoon making some fresh renderings of every possible paint colour option on the Emira, plus some others that I'd love to see.

The difference this time around is that I used a real-life press photograph of the Seneca Blue Emira as my base, instead of screenshots from the online Emira configurator (which I think we all agree by now is hot garbage in terms of colour accuracy...).

Anyways, please enjoy these renderings while we wait, and feel free to suggest any other colours that I might've missed! (Note: flat colours seem to work best here. If you really want a mock-up of a metallic paint colour then I'll have to try using a photograph of the "Shadow Grey" press car instead.)
View attachment 1299731
View attachment 1299732
View attachment 1299733
View attachment 1299734
View attachment 1299735
View attachment 1299736
View attachment 1299737
View attachment 1299738
View attachment 1299739
View attachment 1299740

View attachment 1299731
View attachment 1299732
View attachment 1299733
View attachment 1299734
View attachment 1299735
View attachment 1299736
View attachment 1299737
View attachment 1299738
View attachment 1299739
View attachment 1299740
That black is amazing… not sure how it didn’t make the first round of color options

1 - 20 of 21 Posts