The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott Church (see www.scottchurch.net) was in the area for another shoot, and I got to spend the day with him yesterday at Fort DeSoto Park. One of the setups involved the two Elises in my garage. I thought y'all might like it, so I'm sharing.

And, for those of you familiar with his work, no I'm not going to post the other shots. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I miss flying around that area in the ultralights. I have been to that park numerous times when I lived in Tampa. Nice place to get the cars together with the Skyway in the background. :)

Now, where are the rest of the pics?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have seen the rest of em! Oh yeah they are good. Don't expect them to be posted here!

That's mine! Speaking of both the AS Elise and Blonde1. :D

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Very nice pic! :bow::clap:

I don't know how you can drive our cars with those shoes on!

Hoping for more pics! :popcorn: :coolnana:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The woman in the picture looks like she's in her 40s. I'm not sure I want to see the rest of these pictures.

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
The woman in the picture looks like she's in her 40s. I'm not sure I want to see the rest of these pictures.
I am with you. 40s is being kind. I don't want to see the pics either. I would say 50+

Secondly, this is done in FL? I mean I have been to FL many a time, and have seen lots of photoshoots, and they had some hot tamales there....

I guess there are "photoshoots" of all kindsrotfl

Here is some actually good looking women and cars.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
yowza

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Same women, both pics. And my car!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Don't listen to them Jen, you look beautiful and very classy ;)
Great shot too

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I am with you. 40s is being kind. I don't want to see the pics either. I would say 50+......

I guess there are "photoshoots" of all kindsrotfl

Here is some actually good looking women and cars.
Hey guys...the woman in the picture is the OP...a member here and the g/f of another member. Apologies are definitely in order.

Jen...pic is great, I'm sure the 'others' are too. Nice cars...yours too, Dana.

:D

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
original link provided in post 1 has some amazing photos.
Too bad no portfolio of the fetish photography though.

You could also get some sweet erotic or bondage photos of your wife then get the childrens portraits done by the same guy. Neato.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey guys...the woman in the picture is the OP...a member here and the g/f of another member. Apologies are definitely in order.

Jen...pic is great, I'm sure the 'others' are too. Nice cars...yours too, Dana.

:D
Yup, I think some people are confusing vintage clothing/hairstyles with "vintage women"... definitely not the same thing. ;)

·
Registered
527 Posts
Fortunately loving a women like loving music takes a person who can truly appreciate the music.

You are all allowed your opinions.

I truly love the music of Blonde1 and find myself blessed not to have the competition of everybody loving her as much as I.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Fortunately loving a women like loving music takes a person who can truly appreciate the music.

I truly love the music of Blonde1 and find myself blessed not to have the competition of everybody loving her as much as I.
Nicely said.:up:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts

Even without this well-written post, I don't feel I need to apologize for flexing my right to free speech.

RacyTracy said:
I don't post here to flatter others. If I'm going to be looking at those kinds of pictures, I prefer a model of a younger age. How is stating that offensive?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Even without this well-written post, I don't feel I need to apologize for flexing my right to free speech.

I don't post here to flatter others. If I'm going to be looking at those kinds of pictures, I prefer a model of a younger age. How is stating that offensive?
Gee and I thought I said "You are all allowed your opinions".

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Well I think it's a nice picture. :)

It's something you could put on your wall. Even at the office.

No one said that every picture of every girl had to be a Maxim centerfold style.

It's tasteful. The subject is nice, the background is nice. Good outfit etc. Give her a break guys. Maybe she won't give us crap when we don't look like Chipendales sit ins in our pics.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts