The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is photobucket's site down or is my browser having issues? I'm getting broken images on many photos posted here and if I go to photobucket.com, I do get a page offering hosting, etc.

Not being an idiot (and I did a recent OS update), I assume it's photobucket, but since no one else is mentioning this, I thought I'd check to see if anyone else is having problems.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Test... Can you see this?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
It is you.

Photobucket was hacked a couple days ago. Suggest anyone that uses it, to change your passwords and any other place you use the same password.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Interesting, I see it fine. Have you tried another browser?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is you.

Photobucket was hacked a couple days ago. Suggest anyone that uses it, to change your passwords and any other place you use the same password.
Not a photobucket user (we have our own web server here) and I've tried Firefox with the same results.

I'm on a MacPro Tower, running OS 10.5.3, latest version of Safari and I guess I could try and download Firefox 3.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, despite my firm belief and use of Apple computers, it appears my recent update has created this problem. I just ran Windows on my Mac and was able to see these images in IE - this will suck until Apple issues yet another update.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Ah, despite my firm belief and use of Apple computers, it appears my recent update has created this problem. I just ran Windows on my Mac and was able to see these images in IE - this will suck until Apple issues yet another update.
Not so sure - I'm running 10.5.3, all recent updates installed. Firefox.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not so sure - I'm running 10.5.3, all recent updates installed. Firefox.
Just ran utilities and zapped the pram. Same issues. Oddly, my coworker is having the same problem with the same setup. This, is going to drive me nuts! Obviously our ISP isn't blocking, as I can see this images via Parallels/Windows/IE. Thanks for the feedback, tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts