The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my new baby and wanted to see what the stripe pattern featured on this ferarri would look like on my new AW (pictured as well).

Also, time permitting, if you could also show me what it would look like with one thick stripe down the middle, with one thin stripe on each side of the big stripe, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
knucklehead, do you want to give a single thick black stripe down the center with black pin stripes on each side a shot?

And yes, black wheels are going to happen regardless of stripes.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I'd do a single simple wide black stripe OFF-center. It sounds wierd but looks really good on cars. I am too lazy to search for an example, but mabey others have one. Sometimes a small complementary stripe is put down the center as well

·
Registered
247 Posts
When the AW Elise has a red interior--and it appears that yours does--then I am a big fan of the matching red stripes. I can't remember where I found this picture long ago (it may be someone's car on this board for all I know), but I saved it to my Lotus snapshots because I love this look. In fact, if I was ordering a new Elise today, I would probably go with this exact look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts