Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I *love* this photo! So much going on at the end of lap 1...

Yes, I believe that was the "Glen almost out-braking himself move" caught on film, which was the subject of some controversy. ;)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Wow, if that isn't evidence of a dive bomb.:crazyeyes
Did Glen concede the position after?
:huh:What is this? Some sort of foregone conclusion Brent? If a race official concluded the need for that, I'd gladly pass the pissante trophy. For the record, I told Robbie that if they conclude that the pass was initiated too late I have no problems dropping a position. Never heard a word after that.

From my POV, the pass was executed safely, there was plenty of room for Kevin to execute his line (which is proven in subsequent photos), and there was zero collision potential ahead. It was an easy pass, only mildly complicated at the exit by my POS shifter fork that refused to make a decent 2-3 shift. But even that worked out well because it kept Kevin in for a damn tight race for 9 more laps - lots of fun. At that same turn, L10, Kevin was playing for that same pass...go figure.rotfl You don't beat Kevin by playing nicely, trust me. I've seen how he plays and I'm game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts