The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally was able to take a few pictures of my new Evora S...sorry as it's taken me a few weeks to get around to it.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Love the color.
really like how the purple hues come out in different sunlight.
At first I thought your car was carbon, but the pics in the sunlight really show off its true color :up:
Nice estate too:up::up:

How far are you from Greencastle and Putnam Raceway? Had my first outing there in the spring and had a blast. Trying to get back there this fall with some new tires and some mods to my car. Hope to see you there sometime. :shift:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How far are you from Greencastle and Putnam Raceway? Had my first outing there in the spring and had a blast. Trying to get back there this fall with some new tires and some mods to my car. Hope to see you there sometime. :shift:
Putnam is about 2-1/2 hrs from me. I live near Louisville, KY (but in Indiana). Once my 1000 mile break-in is complete, I hope to make it up there. I'm wanting to schedule a day up there with the guys from Gator Motorsport, so they can show me the ropes!

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,399 Posts
VERY nice!

·
Registered
161 Posts
That looks great. I was torn between ordering that colour and waiting 3-4 months or taking the Aspen White the dealer had in stock. Impatience made me take the white but I still love it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Wow what a great color on your Evora! We need a shots of the interior.
Enjoy it, I know you will.
Ron:shift:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
That is some nice cut grass!

When I was in the midwest, all I saw were mid 70s Fords/Chevys parked in front yard as lawn ornament.

Though all the drives and gatherings with St Louis Lotus guys was fun that I miss. Lot more genuine and nicer than the coastal snobby Lotus people

·
Registered
795 Posts
The first Evora I saw was that color. Love it.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
thx for those pictures - i love the last of the rear 3/4 shot - really looks good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts