The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fender/Door Hinge cut outs

Can you guys show me some pics of Elise with Cutouts like the Exige on the door hinge/ fender area? I saw one but the cut out was a lot shorter so it made it look weird.

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Here you go -- forum member SwingLo's car:

elisejk.jpg

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is installation as simple as replacing the door hinge cover panels? Not sure whether I'm a fan or not, but seems to be an easy/reversible way to make a difference in appearance.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Is installation as simple as replacing the door hinge cover panels? Not sure whether I'm a fan or not, but seems to be an easy/reversible way to make a difference in appearance.
Aren't those panels glued on? Not so easy to remove.

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
No, they're not glued on and no, they're not interchangeable. The Exige clam is flared more than the Elise.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I purchased my Elise with the Exige fenders. to be 100% honest, i'm not sure if and/or how much modification was necessary to make them fit, but I love the look and really lucked out that it had this work done.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
I purchased my Elise with the Exige fenders. to be 100% honest, i'm not sure if and/or how much modification was necessary to make them fit, but I love the look and really lucked out that it had this work done.
Looks great. Maybe you can find out from the previous owner? Also what wing is that?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Are these 4 none-LSS rears squared all the way around? Been trying to find pics of this setup for a while
There are a few guys that have done the OE wheels 17/17. Easy really. Post about it on Facebook in Lotus Owners and Enthusiasts.
Man im socialmedia-less .. if you can grab some pics and post them or PM them, id appreciate it. Its easy and cheap to source 2 more rears. Not sure what tire sizes to go at that point, but you seem to be the resident expert on wheels and tires ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts