1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
oh sooooo meaty:clap:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I like how the commentator takes a jab at Lotus about their lack of support, what an ass. I'm glad Alex didn't take the bait and basically stood by the Evora platform and expects it to continue to improve.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Definitely like as a meaner evolution of the Evora's original form and a bit truer to the original than the Mansory/Coco derived stuff. :cool: Not keen on the yellow lights, what is this, 1970's France?:crazyeyes

·
Registered
396 Posts
Definitely like as a meaner evolution of the Evora's original form and a bit truer to the original than the Mansory/Coco derived stuff. :cool: Not keen on the yellow lights, what is this, 1970's France?:crazyeyes
AFAIK yellow headlamps are indicative of the class of car in the Grand-Am series. But agreed - they are not aesthetically pleasing IMHO.

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
Just go to an ALMS race to watch it like I did at LRP on July 8th

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
This is a different car than the alms I believe the alms car is gtc.

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
NO, that is the exact car i saw in the ALMS race! I touched it , felt it, WANTED it OH SO BADLY!! Also met Bill Sweedler and Townsend Bell. Watch the video and realize this is about ALMS. Alex is wearing his IMSA shirt! It just needs $$$ to make top shelf!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
ALMS gets the Evora GTE
Grand Am the Evora GX

With Laguna Seca being the next to last race of this GrandAm season, hope to catch it in action... enjoyed the GTE, earlier this year.

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
Would be great to see a side by side of each so we can compare.

·
Registered
143 Posts
townsend bell? cant believe he is still racing, seen him take out a few cars in the CART series years back, because he was a dumb arse. I hope they do well, better than the Indy cars!

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
Who didn't take out a few cars in years past? Some old CART guys have multiple DWI's on their record. can you believe it?

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
When will any of these be on the tube?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts