The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a quick photoshoot I did of the car today. Let me know what you think.

Since the last photoshoot I posted here of the car, I've painted the gas cap (thanks 6i9, GStephan, Murix, MadMan Markiss, agirls, Julio at Mulholland, and many others), added the spoiler (thanks shay2nak and RENDERMAN) and did the front LED DRLs (thanks t955152). If I forgot to thank anyone for your ideas, please post and remind me!

Last pics have the DRLs on, and the final pic is with the low beam HIDs on as well.

Attachments

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Looking awsome! I might have to paint my back like yours now, is that matte or satin? :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
wow... i like it.. i just bought some philips DRL... which are a lot bigger... i have the shop working on it.. they will have to find a way to fix them inside the clam.. i want them to look like they belonged there all along...

the black with the orange letters... thats really cool.. i will do that too now. only my car CO.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Wow your car is gorgeous. Several questions:

1. What product did you use for your DRLs? I like the black Porsche looking thing too.
2. What splitter is that?
3. What skirts are those?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Fresh and clean :)

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thx guys. Michael- It's matte. Terry- I'll try to get some night shots this weekend!

Wow your car is gorgeous. Several questions:

1. What product did you use for your DRLs? I like the black Porsche looking thing too.

2. What splitter is that?

3. What skirts are those?
Wish I could have dropped in an aftermarket DRL assembly, but I couldn't find something that looked exactly the way I wanted it. So I cut open the black OEM "piece" (don't know what you would call it... "slat" maybe...) with a dremel (it's abs plastic :eek:) and custom-mounted superflux leds in there. It took me about 2 months of working on it off and on. I did have to carve the hell out of it and one of the brackets on the backside of each one to fit everything in (but it still mounts up using the factory mounting points/bolts). I don't think I would ever do it again, so it better not get backed into again, but glad I didn't know any better this time because I'm happy with the result. The splitter is the factory Lotus piece for a 2010 Exige clam and the skirts are Denag.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts